Choose A NicheIf you spend your marketing time and dollars trying to reach everybody then you won’t get anybody! Choosing a niche gives your marketing messages more of a direct hit. The more focused your niche the more that you can charge for your products and/or services which helps you to earn more with less customers. If you are marketing to all “Internet Marketers”, then you have a huge market with a lot of competition. However, if you market to “Internet Marketers who are struggling with Recruiting” then your conversion rates and sales will be higher.
Resurrect Your Email SignatureUse your email signature to promote your business; don’t just use the link, but Create a tagline and paste your link inside of the tagline.. See the example below. The benefit here is every time you send someone an email or reply to one; you’re driving traffic to your website. People’s natural curiosity will cause them to click on your links.
Be Nut’s About List BuildingNo matter what income producing activities you’re doing, they should all be centered on building a list of high quality prospects that are a good fit for your business. Do not concern yourself with quantity; quality is the goal. In order to be in the list building business, make sure your using capture pages for your products/services and make sure that you capture pages are connected to an auto-responder.
Get Very Intimate With Your ListIf you’re not communication and building a relationship with your list; someone else will. Reach out to your list at least 5 times per week and give them value that will enhance the relationship. Do not be afraid of people unsubscribing! You can risk not being in front of your list for fear of the few that may unsubscribe. Once your audience comes to know, like and trust you; converting them to clients will be very easy.
Don’t Forget to Launch!One of the biggest reason’s online marketer’s fail is they forget to launch their new product, website, or service. Create an event to get others talking. Don’t be afraid to launch more than once, over kill this area.
Blog, Blog then Blog some moreIf you don’t have a blog yet start one. Blogging will help you build a better connection with your audience. Also this will help you with search engine rankings; especially because Google loves blogs. Now, don’t be intimidated by “having to blog”. There are blogging platforms that you can sign up for that are all ready to go. There are blogging platforms that will also direct you on daily topics. Below is a link to the company that I recommend.
Use KeywordsIf you want free traffic to your blog use keywords that have already been ranked by Google. You can also go to any of the major search engines to see “what’s trending” and then center your post around what people are already talking about.
Yes That’s Right Social Bookmarking Works!
This is easier than you think and it will bring you free traffic. You can use social bookmarking so others can find your blog posts. Here is a list of sites:
Home In Using Social MediaI don’t need to talk to you about the importance of Social Media. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Tus are great places to find people in your niche and to get traffic to your content. Home in on your relationships so they can see you across different social media platforms. You can easily do this by using a share button on your content. Remember there are prospects on LinkedIn that may not be on Facebook and vice versa.
Focus ON A SystemFind a system that puts 5 to 10 prospects in your list each day; then rinse and repeat. Once you find that system then increase it which means instead of 5 to 10 prospects you have 15 to 20; then 20 to 25 and so on.. Now do not blow out your business before you can build it.. Once you have a system in place to bring you leads. Develop a system to nurture that lead by giving value until they become a client or part of your team.
Personal Development is an important part of your success in business and in life. The things we learn are meant to be shared with others so that we plant seeds of success in others. I found this list and thought it would be helpful to all of us. Please share this article!
Leave a comment if this is helpful.
The list is of the top 26 MLM training sites based upon traffic and using Alexa.com to measure the results. I thought I’d share it because YOU are the ones making it happen.
The number is the Global Traffic Ranking for each site at the time this list was put together.
1. www.NetworkMarketingPro.com (Eric Worre) – 40,839
2. www.Firstclassmlmtools.com (Tim Sales) – 76,075
3. www.Toddfalcone.com (Todd Falcone) – 99,225
4. www.Fortunenow.com (Tom “Big Al” Schreiter) – 117,194
5. www.Nexera.com (Michael Clouse) – 131,206
6. www.Lesbrown.com (Les Brown) – 198,721
7. www.Burg.com (Bob Burg) – 307,616
8. www.Networkmarketingtimes.com (Randy Gage) – 317,298
9. www.Thegreatestnetworker.org (John Milton Fogg) – 333,812
10. www.Naturalselling.com (Michael Oliver) – 355,442
11. www.Marketwaveinc.com (Len Clements) – 373,497
12. www.Clubrhino.net (Jerry Clark) – 404,938
13. www.Passionfire.com (Doug Firebaugh) – 413,589
14. www.Mlmia.com (Doris Wood) – 539,546
15. www.Richardbrooke.com (Richard Bliss Brooke) – 854,313
16. www.Markyarnell.com (Mark Yarnell) – 975,025
17. www.Chriswidener.com (Chris Widener) – 1,147,965
18. www.Slightedge.org (Jeff Olson) – 1,227,174
19. www.Artjonak.com (Art Jonak) – 1,279,027
20. www.Rx-success.com (Lisa Jimenez) – 1,451,715
21. www.Karenphelps.com (Karen Phelps) – 1,575,858
22. www.Beachmoney.com (Jordan Adler) – 1,670,683
23. www.Communicategreat.com (Michael Bernoff) – 1,729,989
24. www.Johndavidmann.com (John David Mann) – 3,116,307
25. www.Darrenhardy.com (Darren Hardy) – 3,529,023
26. www.Orrinwoodward.com (Orrin Woodward) – 4,115,923
These are really great trainers Enjoy Guys.. For more inspiration join my inner circle.
Valerie Adams –